Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, June 14, 2013

Demon and Fairy: Critique!

Sorry for the very late blog post and for the absence of post yesterday. Truth is, my program was behaving so strangely, and I still haven't fixed the problem that I completely didn't notice I was skipping lunch until 4.30 pm. As I prepare the blog posts during lunch time that doesn't facilitate things.


Today I have a small announcement to make.

I have sent the first 2000 words of "Demon and Fairy" to get a Free Critique and I should get the results within a week. It's the first time I do this and I'm really excited. So far I had nobody really hating the story, just one guy hating the front cover. So I should be fine. I just take the professional  critique as a sort of validation. I love this story and I know that people who have read it, either in the first draft form, partially or with snippets love it too. Plus I'm still having a lot of fun with the final edits of it.

Demon and Fairy will be out at the end of the month. Fingers crossed with that!
If you are interested to read more you can visit the Demon and Fairy part of this blog or come every Sunday for a new snippet


  Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment