Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 29, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo End update : Rainbow catcher, Official winner.

 It is not yet the end of Camp NaNoWriMo but I already reached my 50000 words and validated my word count. I'm really happy with this month achievements as I managed to finish both "Demon World" and "Rainbow Catcher". Of course I will have to rewrite the ending at least ten times but I'm happy with where those stories took me. Now it's time for them to rest and slip out of my mind before being edited and prepared for publication.



     Here are my stats for this month. It didn't go up completely smoothly but I'm still happy with the performance. I also wrote 1941 words more than needed to win the challenge pushing myself to actually finish "Rainbow Catcher" and I'm really happy about that too. "Rainbow Catcher" had been sleeping for about two years so I'm sure there are some discontinuities in the story but nothing that can't be fix. I'm a bit in a hurry to be working on it but I know that I have other works to finish first including the update of Demon Soul, the kindle for Attic Mirror and finally getting "Demon and Fairy" out in the world. With a little bit of luck and a lot of work I should be able to manage that by the end of May before the start of JuNoWriMo.
All Novels Drafts 






Here is the last part of "Rainbow Catcher" for you to read. I promise to write a way better one for the final product but it will give you at least a good idea of where the story is going. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Enlarge this document in a new window

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win! I'm waiting till tomorrow to validate as I'm not done with my story yet. :)

    History Sleuth's Writings A to Z

    ReplyDelete