Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

Writing projects

En français
With things progressing on different levels for my writing projects, I felt the necessity to get make an update or calendar to check on my progression. This is what I want to share with you today.


Demon Soul is my first novel ever completed. It tells the story of a girl, Brownie who will do everything to get the soul of her demon boy friend back, but as with magic unexpected things happen, Sahel will appear in her life and she has to protect him.
Few days ago as some of you might know already, I sent it back to Create space, the web site I use for self publication and the manuscript with the black and white illustration have been accepted. I should receive the proof print in few days. Hopefully this time, the book will be good enough in my eyes for allowing me to have it on sell on amazon. If not I will review it once more. I tend to be perfectionist on some project and my first novel is one of these projects.




















Attic Mirror is the second novel I wrote, the story is not really related to Demon Soul even though Brownie and Sahel appear in the story and the house where most of the action takes place is the same. This is the story of a girl, Hitomi who find a magic mirror showing an other world in the attic. She will try to cross the barrier between the world to find love. At the moment the first draft is completed. I need to edit it and to draw some more illustrations. I'm hoping to be able to have a final version of the text and all the hand made illustration by the end of October.

Demon and fairy

"Demon and fairy" is my last started novel. Of course I have little pieces for other novel here and there but I spend already two sucessful contests on "Demon and fairy" and it is still not finished. It tells the story of a demon boy with a special power who fall in love with a fairy who is engaged to the prince of fairies. They will need to cross worlds to be together. It can be considered as a kind of sequel to Demon Soul as it started exactly at the end of it. We just follow Seti instead of following Sahel. Sahel is also an important character in this story.
My first plan was to get the first draft done by the end of the week but with the submission of Demon Soul going on, that seems now impossible. At the same time I already have more than 94000 words for this story and the more I think about it, the more I think that I will need a lot more than a couple of thousand to be able to finish it. This will make it my longest story written so far. I'm still hoping to reach the end by the end of the month. It will also need illustrations but they are not my priority for the moment.

Vampire Heart


This is probably the only thing new for my usual readers. You have already met Viorel in Demon Soul and Attic Mirror. He is my very first vampire character and he is a very special vampire as he can do things normal vampires in the legend can't do for very particular reasons. This story is the one I will be working on during the next NaNoWriMo next November. I already have some kind of a plot for it and a beginning that need to be rewritten on Novel form. As this story is kind of an initiation travel through space (for the moment only an European part is planed) and through time as the story starts some 600 years ago. I am currently investigation history to make sure to have some kind of realistic setting around Viorel's story. More coming in November, stay tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment