Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Demon and fairy part 4

Finally here is a consequent part of  "Demon and fairy" for you to read.
I think that writing this novel is a lot different than writing Demon Soul or Attic Mirror, I am just following Seti all the time giving few space to other characters and still developing them mostly according to their relation to Seti. I'm also using a lot of flashback, that give an other dimension to the story.  It is a really different vision of writing and I thing I have still a lot to explore in this matter. I'm getting more attached to Seti than to other characters ever before, probably because I'm spending so much time with him, I want to write all the time.
For the moment I'm writing a part that wasn't really planed but I will reach the planed part again really soon and I know that one is going to make me cry. Just thinking about it already did.

So far 21356 words, I'm right on track.
All Novels Draft

Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 3
To part 5


1 comment:

  1. hi .. how are you I have not ever met you but what you've written I think good for all and useful to humans in this world go on thanks

    ReplyDelete