Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ireland : Cavehill (Belfast)


En français
I spend the last four years living in Belfast and I never wrote anything decent about Ireland. I'm not going to be complaining about the "horizontal rain" I had there in this post. I'm going to show you some pictures of Cavehill.
It's a hill near Belfast where you can go when it's not raining (yes, yes sometimes you can get lucky). You arrive first near the Belfast castle, it's pretty easy to get in. Everybody can just get in. That really surprised me. You can go visit the garden and also hiking to the cave and to one of the peaks called Napoleon's nose due to the shape I suppose. From there you have a good view of the city.
 Travel table of content









5 comments:

  1. ha! It's funny I have never been there. Looks like a nice place for hiking! I missed BF twice after I came back when it rained heavily here in Taipei! haha! very funny! btw, noticed u got twitter. I've a plurk already, have i told u? but all in Kanjis though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.
    I finish RTK1 yesterday I know 2042 kanjis :D
    So I can follow you, no problem.
    I'm starting to learn reading and compounds now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's amazing!I wonder I knew that much English words.
    I remember u used compound sentence already on a card u sent me. I am sure u can read alright. keep going!
    if u need those tiny books, let me know. i might be able to find more! will leave u an offline message of my plurk add.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the moment I'm really concentrating on the Japanese version. But with all the Chinese and Taiwanese people at the residence my Chinese has no choice but to improve too. :)
    I'm really slow at ready but I'm working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, that's practical as u r in JP now. but i assume kanjis will help u to read traditional chinese as well as simplify chinese maybe. I like what u said "has no choice but to improve". LOL

    ReplyDelete