Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, January 9, 2009

Raw food diet : Rawzagna

En français
I decided few days ago to try a raw food diet as and experiment. I started last Monday and I'm supposed to last until Chinese new year that is the 26 of January or the week-end before if I have a Chinese International dinner.
That's not the first time that I'm "playing" with food. Few months ago I try to live on liquid food. I think I wasn't really prepared and that didn't last very long, just a week. The main problem was that seeing people around me eating yummy food was a bit frustrating. So this time I'm trying to make my food look more yummy than theirs, while actually eating only raw fruits and vegetables. I also use oil, vinegar, salt and spice but no sugar as there is already enough contained in the fruits.
So of course I'm creating raw food recipe, I'm very new at it so it's maybe not that elaborated. Be indulgent.

Here is my first recipe of rawzagna (that's like lasagna but without the lasagna)

What you need ?
(for what's on picture 1)

5 small tomatoes
1/2 small courgette
1/2 avocado
1/2 lemon
1 mushroom
marjoram
oregano
basil
chives
some spinach leaves

Preparation :

Marinara

Mixed 2 tomatoes, the 1/2 avocado, the 1/2 lemon, some of the spinach leaves, oregano and marjoram together.

Rawzagna

Cut the courgette and the last 3 tomatoes in slices
Cover a plate with courgette slices
Then cover with half of the tomato slices
Add the marinara on that
Cover with courgette slices
Cover with tomatoes slices
Cut the mushroom in slices and cover the tomatoes with them.
Put some basil and chives on the top.
The rest of the spinach leaves serve to decorate the plate.

The good thing about raw food is that you don't have to worry about it getting cold !!! :)
Next time I'll show you the dessert I created to got with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment