Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Special : About languages

En français

Today I received the three degrees from the courses in Chinese, Russian and Japanese I was attending this year.
The Swedish one is from last year.
It doesn't mean that I speak those languages but it's a prove that I try hard, and that because I really enjoy learning languages.
Learning languages is not very easy, but I think that if someone tries hard enough, he sure can do it.
Of course, while learning you make mistakes, in the method, probably waste time but that's part of the game, that what's interesting, that what makes your experience why the language you are learning unique.
I have different feelings about all the languages I try to learn, that gives every relationship to be interesting. I also learn each languages for different reasons.
So let's do our best at learning languages. Aja aja fighting !!!

2 comments: