Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 6, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : fifth day

Again a very great day writing. I feel like the more I write, the more I want to write and the easier it becomes.
Today I tried something new, virtual write-in. I already went to a write it last Monday in a café with other people from my region. Basically we talked and then we gave ourselves some time for intensive writing. I did that today with a friend in America with whom I was talking on the chat box.
That worked wonder, for her and for me. I really hope to be able to do it more often. It's good to have people to talk to as well when you start wondering about your story.

So the stats of the day : 3364 words written which add up to 14536 words in total
That's my best day ever so far.
All Novels Draft  


Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 4
Forward to part 6
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment