Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NaNoWriMo challenge : day 17



When I started to think about NaNoWriMo two months and a half ago, I was really excited about finding a story to write and to keep writing until I got the 50000 words.
I find what I think is a good story and started to draw part of it the restrain myself from started to write in as I really wanted to do the NaNoWriMo challenge correctly.
I starting to practice my word count on an other story that I'm planing to finish after this one and saw that writing 2500 words a day was pretty difficult.
I also knew that it was the challenge I would have to face because I would have to stop writing on the 20th of November.
I really didn't expect to write so much so fast, I didn't expect to finish my 50000 today, but that's a nice birthday gift.
I think I really get into the idea of being a writer during the time of the challenge and the fact that I made it my principal activity and the principal center of my thoughts probably helped a lot.

So here we go, the stats of the day 2803 words written today 50410 words.
All Novels Draft  


Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 16
Forward to part 18
Bach to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment