Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, January 29, 2023

WeWriWar 382: Sun Kiss 4

Hello everybody! 

Welcome to a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

Anyway, today I have another little snippet of my latest WIP: Sun Kiss. You'll discover more about Jane.

 But let's just get started where we left off last week:

 

 

She had been putting a lot of efforts into this. It had seemed like a good idea but sometimes she wasn't sure it was. Learning a dead language just to seem smart. Was it really going to make her smart? Would she ever be able to use it? Would she ever need to? Would it be something rewarding or just showing off? Sometimes she wondered if her life wasn't just about showing off, a sort of superiority complex in which she felt better than everyone else and still had to prove it every minute of every day. In itself, it was a lack of confidence. 

 

 

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

9 comments:

  1. Those few sentences certainly say a lot about her! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she wants to learn it, then she should absolutely go for it! Enjoyed the snippet and her pondering of the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think the reason don't really matter and she should definitely do it.

      Delete
  3. I like her introspection. Her self-doubt really adds another layer to her character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sometimes I'm wondering if I don't over analyse my characters.

      Delete
  4. Hopefully, her success in learning a new language will give her more confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand her! I keep wondering why I want to learn Latin....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! It's one of those things we sort of do just for the "love of the art".

      Delete