Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 360: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


 This week,  we are with Kamaril under the sea.
 

“Yes,” she answered.

“And aren't you supposed to send me a bunch of messengers to ask me for an audience?” Kamaril asked.

“That would be nice indeed,” the queen said laughing while still turning into circle in front of him. Her flipper was glittering in the water, pink and purple and silver and as the color hit Kamaril's eyes, he remembered.

“You are slaves,” he said.

The mermaid stopped in front of him, her face just few centimeters away form his.

“Don't say it this way,” she complained moving an angry finger in front of his nose.

“But that's the way it is,” Kamaril continued. “I can do absolutely anything I want to you, absolutely anything.”

As he said it Kamaril wondered how Azazel would feel if he could see him now. He had the queen of the mermaid all for himself and she was here only to please him.

“You used to be a lot nicer,” the mermaid said turning around.

Kamaril place one arm around her shoulder and pulled her body towards his pressing her softly.

“I can be really nice again, but first, I need to take care of my trident,” he said. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment