Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 351: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.

  

This week,  we are with Ezechiel in the angel world.

“Then let's go,” he said moving away toward the passage behind the bookshelf.

Deborah pouts but followed him. The room was dark and cold, only lit by candles and the wind was entering it through a sort of tunnel on the right. In the corner was a table and blue pills were spread on it near a small back.

Ezechiel opened the bag and looked at the grey dust in it.

“Is that all of it?” he asked.

“Yes,” Deborah said softly passing her arms around him again. “All of the phenix ashes, I hovered them myself. The poor boy was in a state when I found him, he didn't even remembered who he was.”

“I don't need the complete story,” Ezechiel interrupted her.

“But if you want to double cross the demons, you will need a lot more than one of them,” Deborah said.

Ezechiel turned around to look at her, she instantly passed her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him again. He held both of her arm there at the wrists digging his finger painfully in her flesh.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment