Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Thursday Fiction 327: Parallel Slip: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction. We continue to follow Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.


 

The thought made her angry. She had stopped being angry a few days ago. First she was mad because she was almost eighteen and her mother still grounded her and there was nothing she could do about it. Then traveling to be grounded in every single worlds made her grate her teeth in frustration. Then she had just let it go. There was no way she could win but now, with her mother opening the door, she was angry all over again.

 

“How dare you leave before I'm finished to speak!” Her mother said.

 

There was a girl not much older than Isabelle following her in the room. This one also had no respect for privacy apparently.

 

Isabelle rose an eyebrow. Her mother never talked about whatever happened in a different universe, in front of anyone. 

 

“Why the hell are you still in your bathrobe, it's 5pm in the afternoon!” Her mother continue “Can't you at least be presentable? I see so many young ladies this days, doing errant for their family, ready and bathed and dressed early morning and you, you can never be proper.” 

 

“I figured that as I wasn't going to get out of this room for at least another week or two, I might as well do as I pleased,” Isabelle said. 

 

“Do as you please, that's all there is to you, but you'll have to change your attitude.” 

 

The girl behind her was staring at Isabelle. 

 

“And what do you want? Get out of my room,” Isabelle said standing up and addressing the girl who didn't move. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment