Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 325: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


 
We are back at the house.

“I'm still your brother, and this house...” he said looking at the large house behind her, “There are people in there who can be your friends too, if you just want to give it a try.”

“The humans?”

“Humans, wizard, fairy, vampires, there is a fox too,” Seti said with a smile appearing on his lips.

“A fox?”

“Yeah, a fox but you're lucky it's asleep because it's a pain really,” Seti said.

“A fox!” Samira repeated. “Are you trying to make fun of me?”

“I wouldn't dare, really,” Seti said dropping his hand but Samira caught him by the sleeve.

“Is it really sure that you don't make anyone disappear?” she asked.

“I can control my powers just fine now, it's a long story too but in short, Sahel burned the part of me that made my powers unstable and it's over now, I mean, I'm just me,” Seti said.

“You'll have to tell me all about it,” Samira said.

“First let's go back, I know someone who might be a little worried,” Seti said.

“She seems sweet,” Samira said.

“You don't mean it,” Seti answered.

“Of course I mean it,” Samira said.

“I know you're still stuck with why the hell is he not dating a Watcher but that too will pass,” Seti said.

“I'm not, I swear I'm not just... the powder in the hair, that's weird you'll be covered when you, if you... you know...” Samira blushed said making Seti laugh.


We are leaving Samira and Seti for now, next week, we will be following someone else in a different location.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment