Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, September 26, 2021

WeWriWar 365: The House at The Crossing 73

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time.

I try to figure that out. There are vague memories of me looking at travel books but that seems so far away, as if it's not real. Not in the way my other selves memories inside of me aren't feeling real but in the way that it never actually happened.
And looking at my other self, there is a part of me that know I wanted to travel but that part is gone inside of her and I somehow can see it.
We are the polar opposite of the same person but I'm not more myself that she actually is. Now, it's just a pain to look at her because it feels like I have lost a part of me and the fun part at that.
“So if I go out what will actually happen?” My other self says and damn, my stubborn part went to her because I don't feel like fighting and I know that I used to be stubborn just it's like a mirage. Was I? 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

3 comments:

  1. Oh interesting development she's lost parts of herself to the other version of her. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. That doesn't seem good that she lost herself in other versions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it feels that way when I read my old work, like I have lost the part of myself that breathed magic into those stories.
    Your book will be included in October's Roost Recommendations, featuring a link to this post, a buy link, and a blurb. I share the Roost Recommendations posts on Twitter with readers looking for their next read.
    http://bit.ly/ReadersRoost

    ReplyDelete