Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, June 14, 2021

Mystery Monday 101: Harajuku Kiss

Welcome Mystery Monday. For this weekly writing blog post, I will be presenting snippets of my novel Harajuku Kiss, a mystery romance in Japan.I hope you'll enjoy following our heroine through her thoughts and adventures.




About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, trying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in the middle of the street, before running away.


Trying to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 

Here is the snippet for this week (Check out the previous snippet here

He had been suspicious for a while now. Something in his research and the high level of security has always made him uneasy. But recently, he had spotted a dark van in front of his house, and again the same van in the street when he walked to the convenient store, he had been followed for several days but his stalkers never made a move. They had been following his wife too, even if they lived separately now, she has called him, she was hysterical.

Something was off.

Kaji looked around listening, expecting someone to jump on him from the darkness. There was something frightening about this place, but he couldn’t really spit what. 



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. I would certainly be displeased if a mysterious van were following me and my loved ones around.

    Your book is included in this week's Roost Recommendations, featuring a link to this post, a buy link, and a blurb. I share the Roost Recommendations posts on Twitter with readers looking for their next read.
    https://ornerybookemporium.blogspot.com/2021/06/roost-recommendations-15-june-2021.html

    ReplyDelete