Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thursday Fiction 301: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

parallel-world-3488497_1920

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.  

"Which is why you shouldn't be doing it, and I should," Michelle said her voice taking more power.

"Then do it, be my guess, if it's that easy go for it, really." I crossed her arm on my chest. I felt her struggle to put them back on her hips but that wasn't physical, that was just in my head, or in her head. It was just her mind against mine. She was trying to fight me every bits to get information I didn't have from me without asking any questions anymore and when she gave up, she didn't want me in her head anymore and tried to pushed me out but I didn't move, I couldn't move because I didn't know how to get out of here. 

I had always thought that my trips had a purpose. To help my other selves. I was sure that I helped a lot of them, I realized that I could only hear the stronger one and not that much. I had never heard Michelle before, she was probably getting more powerful because she was getting used to me visiting. I wanted to be here. I liked this world but on the other hand I wasn't sure how wanted I was. She didn't want me here for sure and it was her body I was using but what about the other, what about Fin and the girls, the girls had opened themselves to me, not to her. I had to get out of there, I had to know. 

I stood up, she had no control over her body, I felt terrible doing that to her but I didn't have a choice, I was here because somehow I had too and that was the only place I could be. She didn't want to go out of her cabin and i ignored her. What ever I had to say, she wasn't listening. I walked through the corridor wondering what I could have done differently. I could have chosen the easy way out, the protocol and do what, pushed buttons on the board that I didn't know what they did. Waited to get out of her body and let everyone on board died. I turned every possibility in my head again and again and even left her to eaves drop but there weren't changing her mind. She wasn't listening. I had no control over where I go, or when I go there, I swear, you have to believe me even if she doesn't. I'm not a bad person. Maybe I needed to be more careful with my decision but hell, I didn't have a choice. 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.

✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+last week

No comments:

Post a Comment