Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Sale day at the Azone Store Akihabara (with video)

On Saturday, there was a sale at the Azone stores all over the country, mentioning up to 50% off, including for dolls. I am still looking for some lil'fairy so I would really have loved to get some cheaper than normal. I decided to go have a look. 

The sale wasn't much different than the normal sale that comes and goes at the azone store. The dolls on sale were put all together in a corner so they were easy to spot. 

Unfortunately for me, none of them were actually dolls I was looking for. 

The clothes were a bit harder to find as they were placed in the middle of the general items. Once again, I couldn't find anything special. This just ended up being a photo trip with no buy. Azone reorganised the doll display quite a bit with big dolls under glass at the front of the store on the inside. 

After my trip to azone, I went ot IKEA so you can see some pictures of Hibarichan there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment