Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thursday Fiction 275: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

The smell of antiseptic was the first thing I noticed. I was once again back to the hospital. I blinked three time to make sure I was in a different universe. I didn't think anyone could break in my room to get me to the hospital but I needed to be sure. I wasn't in my pajama and there was no brain scan around. I had definitely to be in one of my other selves body but I felt disoriented. I looked around to see that I was still in the same room where I had left this version of me again and my mother was sitting. I felt the distress in my other selves body as her mother's word reached me.
"It was all your fault wasn't it, the fire, I told that to the policeman and the fireman and I'll tell anyone who asks me. You can't take care of yourself. What happened? You left the oily pan near the fire after cooking? Or did you put bread in the microwave? I told you it's always under a minute, you can't trust their clock, you have to warm things one minute at a time and reset the machine," my mother said.
Anxiety rushed through me.
"Mum," I said trying to keep the voice of my other self even.
Her mother smiled at me.
"What is it sweety? I'll take you home soon and..."
"Shut up!" I said.
She looked shocked as if I had slapped her across the face.
I remembered my thought in the kitchen when that I was messing up my other selves life but I couldn't take it anymore and my other self was about to have a nervous break down. I could feel it all over my body and I realized I had never been so skinny in any universe. I was here because of my other self's anxiety. My anxiety over Amy not being around anymore because of Tamara was new, but her anxiety was not and it had reached for mine and two universes were collapsing into one.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment