Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday Fiction 265: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

I pulled away from Alex as the thought hit me.
"What is is?"
"I put her in charge, I put her in charge, I can't believe I have been so naive. I put Fanny in charge of the communication even when Fin said it was a mistake and damn I put her in charge because I thought Amy was a good person and that I could trust her but she could be the one doing the sabotage..."
"Wait, I can't follow you," Alex said both hands on my shoulder.
"The spaceship, I messed up because the two realities somehow looked so much alike with you and Amy being there."
"Well, you'll fix it when you get back," Alex said.
"If I get back and if it's not too late," I said. "The thing is I somehow think that I can travel because I fix things in the different universe, things that my other selves can't deal with."
"But they have more information than you, or do you have all their memories when you reach the place?"
"I don't have more information, I only thought I did," I said.
"My point of view is that at some point this universe and the universe you visit has some sort of event bringing them closer from your point of view and that's why you're pulled there," Alex said, "I don't think you have anything to really take care of, you are just an observer of some sort for the time until the singularity is resolved and the universes separate again."
"That would make sense but I still totally screwed up."

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment