Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 30, 2020

Mystery Monday 51: Harajuku Kiss

Welcome Mystery Monday. For this weekly writing blog post, I will be presenting snippets of my novel Harajuku Kiss, a mystery romance in Japan.
I hope you'll enjoy following our heroine through her thoughts and adventures.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, trying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in the middle of the street, before running away.
Trying to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger.

Here is the snippet for this week

My main problem until Saturday was that every time my boyfriend and I went through a break up, I had the same thoughts coming to my mind every morning: “Is there anything you want?”
The question seemed to be willing to repeat and repeat itself in my head, until I managed to give an appropriate answer. Making a wish might have worked to shut it up, but I couldn’t wish for anything. Not because I didn’t want anything, but because I could have most of what I wanted if I worked for it and for the rest, for the thing I wanted the most and couldn't work for, I didn’t feel like relying on a redundant question from my subconscious to get them. So here I was staring at the ceiling with all those thoughts and the question came to me again.


Get Harajuku Kiss
itunes  



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment