Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 258: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


Odeon landed behind a bush just in front of the hidden demon.
“I'm feeling extremely depressed and you interrupted me while I was taking it on my brother, now I'm going to have to take it on you,” he said.
The other demon looked at him standing up, half vacillating on his feet. He was wearing one of the Hunter's black robe with the upside down bleeding christian cross on his chest. He was a Hunter, there was no way to mistake him for anything else. But he looked afraid which puzzled Odeon a bit but didn't mean that he was going to be more pleasant.
“What do you want from me,” he said menacing taking a step forward. The demon threw another fire balls but Odeon stopped it with the palm of his hand the fireball seemed to be absorbed and only white smoke remained for a little bit in the air as Odeon stepped closer. It was obvious that the demon was no match for him, Odeon wondered why they even bother to start an attack when it was only three of them. He decided to stay alerted, just in case they had time to call for reinforcement.
“One way or another, you are going to tell me everything I want to know so you can either sit down and start now or we can have a little bit more fun, you chose,” Odeon said.
The demon seemed to be considering his options looking around him from the corner of his eyes as if he was looking for something, someone, or maybe a way to escape.
“You can't escape,” he said walking back.
“What?” Odeon asked.
“You can't escape, all the gods are going to die and be reborn in their new body to serve the Hunters cause, you can't escape your fate,” the demon said mechanically as if he had been repeated his text many time to give himself strength maybe.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment