Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday Travel 48: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey. 

Image by Roman Bader from Pixabay
About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week  

The younger woman was way taller though, Brownie wonder what could have made the older one bend her back so hard. It didn't seem to be the most comfortable position to be out. She straightened herself at the though, wondering if that would happen to her.
"I'm sorry, my mother is not... what she used to be," the woman said.
"I'm not crazy, I know Micha will be here soon," the old woman said.
"I'm already here, mother," the younger woman answered.
"You're not my daughter, you're not my Micha, you're way to old and mean," the old woman answered.
The woman smiled and showed the way to Brownie.
"Do you have your reservation number," she said passing behind the counter and hitting some computer keys.
"I don't have a reservation," Brownie said.
"Oh, I'm sorry but we are fully booked for the three nights of the festival," the woman answered typing more keys as if trying to find something more.
"Well, I'll try somewhere else," Brownie said.
"You might have a better chance out of town," Brownie answered.
Somebody started to yell in the street. The woman fully stood up and looked around before running out, leaving Brownie a bit stun.
Brownie had nothing else to do but follow. The old woman was in the street, yelling profanity to another old woman on the other side of the street.
"And I told you Marcie, not to let your damn cat in my garden anymore, or next time you see it, it'll be in a box without its body," the old woman was yelling.
"You're insane Katherina, I haven't had a cat for more than fifteen year after the killed the third one, you should be locked up in a hospital with all the nutcase like you," the old woman, Brownie supposed to be Marcie called out from the other side of the street. Some people were walking away from the scene, some had stopped to watch.
"They are at it again, they can't see each other without getting at it," someone said.
"One of this days one of them will cross the street and we'll have a cat fight," someone else answered.
Brownie took them to be locals. she turned around to the the owner of the first hostel shaking her head and getting back inside.
Micha was trying to calm her mother down and bring her back inside.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment