Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, January 19, 2020

WeWriWar 314: The House at the Crossing 19

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

I decided to change things a little bit so for the next few months, I'm going to present you my new WIP. It's called "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Since it's a WIP, and I still haven't finished the first draft, it's still really row. Hopefully, we'll see some improvement as it goes.

Let's start right at where we left off last week!


There is no way she'll ever have my favorite tea, I mean I like lavender-vanilla combo. It's really rare and less and less stores were carrying it where I lived.

I open the drawer and pass my hand in my hair again. They are longer this time, I move my pony tail over my shoulder and thought I had dreamed the short hair. There is no tea in the drawer, just forks and spoons and...

“Close it and think about what you need,” Teresa says.
I turn to face her and the other versions of myself, there are eight of them at the table just now and they are all looking at me with expectations. I don't understand what's going on. I'm not on drugs and I never fell in the rabbit hole for wonderland, I'm way too old for this.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

7 comments:

  1. Fascinating snippet. You created a scene so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a drawer like this! And lavender-vanilla tea...loved the snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of lavender-vanilla tea, too. In this snippet, the house seems almost too good to be true, and usually that means trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eight versions of herself? My, that's intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to know what is going on with eight of herself there.
    Vanilla and Lavender tea- yummy. Throw in a bit of Bergamont and its perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd think I was going crazy. Intriguing story, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8 of her? How confusing. I'm really curious.

    ReplyDelete