Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 253: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“I don't want you to get hurt,” Sahel started.
“Then forget about that girl and take us to your safe place, I'm telling you, nothing is safer than here,” the first kid answered.
“Go with him,” an very old voice said in Sahel's back.
“Teacher,” Sahel said turning around.
“I'm counting on you, take them to the Egyptien tower, I already prepared food and blankets there, we will go get them back once the sanctuary is safe again,” the teacher said.
“I was thinking...” Sahel started.
“I know your home is offering shelter to anyone regardless of who they are, especially children but there is always a risk when bringing a demon child somewhere unfamiliar, just do as I say,” the teacher cut him short.
“Seti's sister?” Sahel asked.
“She is in the last room, she couldn't help us cause someone was mean to her,” the little girl answered.
“You go with him and be good kids,” the teacher said running away changing into his bear shape.
“Wow, I never saw him change like this before,” a little kid said.
“Let's get going,” Sahel started to run again hoping that Seti's sister was going to be easier to deal with than the kids.

Samira was sitting at the table in the further corner from the entrance with a book spread open in front of her. She seemed to be very concentrating on it and didn't even raise her head to look at them when they arrived.
“That's her,” one of the kid said pointing at her with his index finger.
Sahel pushed the finger back down, like a reflex, it wasn't very polite to do that in the human world.
Samira raised her eyes to look at them, then looked back down at her book.
“Hum, are you Seti's sister?” Sahel asked coming closer to the table.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment