Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Thursday Fiction 246: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Are you alright?"
Alex was waiting in the corridor. I felt a bit betrayed because I told him many times over that blacking out was pretty normal and that nothing would happen to be but I melted when I saw the concerned look on his face.
"I'm fine," I said. "I'm always fine."
"You seemed to be in pain," he answered. "This time it was different."
I didn't know what it looked like for anyone, to see me faint. I knew it made my mother hysterical, and my father go all protective and scared Joshua and his mum a little even if Joshua was the one always recovering the faster. It was the first time I saw something from Alex though even if I had already blacked out many time in front of him.
"It was a little different and we need to talk about it actually," I said.
"I knew you said not to do anything but it lasted so long," Alex said.
"I know, that's not what I was to talk to you about," I said.
"Are you sure that you don't want to come home with me?" My father asked. "What am I supposed to tell Joshua?"
"Tell him that she captain took care of the bad guy and that they will be in Antares soon," I said.
"Antares? Where is that?"
I pointed up.
"Hum... in Finland?" My dad answered.
"No Dad, not in Finland, there are on a spaceship remember, Antares is a star in the Scorpio constellation," I explained a bit annoyed that my dad didn't know something that easy.
"Don't you want to explain that to him yourself? He will have a lot of questions I can't answer."
"Then let him call me tomorrow after school. I have classes in the morning, I can't miss any more of them."

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment