Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday Fiction 237: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

I could hear a murmur of appreciation in the crowd.
"And nobody is going to come nagging at him if he replace a spice with another because he unfortunately run out.
"I am the captain onboard. I take hard decision because I'm good at it. I didn't call you here today to be a brat. I didn't ask you to stop working so that I could give you a pathetic little show of a spoiled girl. I called you here today because of what is fair. The confederation wants me out he said. Well what does the confederation knows? They read reports, not mine, mind you I'm too busy to actually write any."
Some people in the crowd laughed. I was winning them over. I just hoped that the good humor would suffice.
"So they take his words, and decide without asking anyone else that he is right, this is unfair, to me, to all of us. So I'm asking you today to be here and to decide for your own life. It is time for you to say what you want and to be heard. I'm giving you to power to decide if you want to go through this asteroid barrier with me or if you want to risk crashing on an asteroid with him. I'm asking you if you want to discover Antares or if you want to go home as failure for not making the trip. I'm asking you what you want for your own life!"
I stopped. I was done.
"Now it's your turn," I said.
There were talking and the whispering was becoming louder and louder. They were debating but I couldn't focus on anything they said. I was exhausted. Talking to everyone was not easy. Standing up her wasn't easy either. Tucker was still standing and smiling. I had to stand too, proud and tall.
"What about the pilots captain, is it true that there is another pilot instead of the monsters?"

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment