Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, September 20, 2019

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 240

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet? Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!

Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle. After finding out that a younger version of Nicolas might not be acting with his best interest at heart, Viorel decides to leave for the north. He is now traveling with two people, Alexej who needed to get out of Praha and Irina who he accidentally rescued.

Image by Eva Langrová from Pixabay
Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left off last week

There were ten of them, standing in a semi circle behind the vampire. Dylan was standing on his right side. He looked at me from head to feet as to measure who I was and did it with everyone. I had never seen another young vampire before so I was intrigued but I knew that it wasn’t my place to speak and that it wasn’t his either. If I wanted to feed my curiosity, I would have to wait after the meeting. I knew that they had more vampires on their side I had seen them arrived to the village the first time, I was a wolf at that time and it was day time. They were using black carriage with very thick black curtain and driven by men who had carried with them the pale face of the one drunk from. It was something I couldn’t really conceive. They were coming from very far away and all they would have needed to do to gain freedom was to open the door and let the sun shine it. I wondered how the vampires managed to have their human slave behave this way. Only the one raised for years in the castle were that docile even though, we were always careful to lock them up during the day. The men and women in our village paid the taxes of blood but if they had a single idea on how to get rid of us, they wouldn’t hesitate a single second.
They weren’t displaying one fourth of the vampires who had come, I was the only one knowing that, I pulled on the sleeve of my father and whispered in his ears. The new comers had made a fuse last night and killed several people while we were out on our monthly killing hunt. My father nodded and passed the word around, it propagated between us like a wave to reach my uncle in the center of our semi circle. We were all here, all the male vampires of our clan and the unmarried females who maybe thought about finding a husband in the new comers but I could see it was compromised. The rest of the married females were highly protected and the slaves were for no one to be seen. Villagers would prefer to die than to see one of their children transformed into one of us and that was not good for the blood.
“Welcome to our territory, it extends from the end of the forest on the south to the other side of the mountain on the north,” my uncle said spreading his arm open.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment