Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday Travel 25: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey. 

Image by Johannes Plenio from Pixabay

About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week

“You really don't get it, we agree she wouldn't use magic and then she made a potion she didn't have to make and it took her, into the demon world, chained and beaten up...” Sahel said “and then we agreed again she wouldn't used magic again and she took a dive to the Fairy World's darkest place because of a fancy and sleep for three days.”
“I see your point, I truly do,” Dylan said.
“I don't,” Brownie answered.
The vampire threw her a dark look.
“But the thing is, she really wanted to stop the magic the first time but it wouldn't stop inside of her, she needed to learn who she was. It's unfortunate that you drunk the potion to because you wouldn't have become such a jackass if you haven't but she truly needed that. She did it for herself and seriously, I was wondering when she was finally going to stop being the only one with no benefit in her magic. Don't get me wrong but as the law of three goes, she should be getting a lot of reward just about now for saving everyone with nothing for herself instead of all that crap.”
“Some of the spelled misfired,” Brownie said.
“Yes but still, the good sure unbalanced the bad,” Dylan answered.
“In the visible plane yes, in the invisible plane, not that much.”
“That's nonsensical. I don't care who she does the magic for, it's still wrong.” Sahel answered.
Dylan tested the temperature of the blood in had left in the bag and put it back in the microwave for two minutes. That thing cooled a lot faster than the real stuff and all this arguing was making him angry.
“But you don't have a say about it,” Brownie answered. “I'm my own person. I make my own choice.”
“I'm your boyfriend, I have a say and you aren't in your right mind, you aren't rational enough to make any choices,” Sahel answered.
Brownie shook her head.
“I think Viorel has a pendent you might need,” Dylan said, “back to it's original purpose.”
Recognition lit up Brownie's face.
“What are you talking about?” Sahel asked.
“None of your business,” Dylan said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment