Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 16, 2019

MORRIS Gachapon Hunt in Radio Kaikan Akihabara! (EXTRAS FOR SALE NOW)

Saturday 14th was the official release date of the Morris Gachapo so of course I went to hunt for the ones I was still missing: The white (grey) classy Morris and the full Kitty Morris series. 
I knew exactly where to find them so I didn't have to run around all over Tokyo to get them this time around but it was still a bit of an adventure because the last of the classy Morris was playing really hard to get.

You can check out my adventure on this video.

I went through almost no trouble to get the full Kitty Morris Series but I did a lot of extra tries to get to the White Classy Morris.
As a result, I have a few Morris on sale on my facebook page.
If you want one, this is your chance!
I also have some Ichi and a very limited Gacha Morris for sell.  Please contact me for more information.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment