Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday Fiction 221: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"So that's how it's going to be, isn't it?" Alex said, "no matter what you believe in is going to be a thing but for the rest of us believing something different we have a mental disease."
"That's not what I said," Amy replied. "You always make it sound like I say things I don't say, don't put words in my mouth."
"Then care to explain." Alex crossed his arms on his chest and pressed his back against the back of his chair.
"Parallel universes are based on a believe, everything theory without experiment is a believe and nothing more," Amy said with a smile that meant dead on, I'm so right.
"Your dinosaurs are a believe," Alex said.
"We have bones to prove they existed," Amy said.
"Not on other planet," Alex countered, "So far there isn't any planet known to have all the characteristic sufficient to have life on it."
"But at least we can still look for them and look at them," Amy said. "Parallel universe are just totally out of reach, they will never be visited except in science fictions novels and TV dramas."
"Why do you have to keep on pushing at each other's thing as if it was totally inconceivable? Science is a believe, we believe that if repeated in the same conditions the experiment will give the same results. The end." I said. "You can conjecture forever on what exist and what doesn't, it's not like I care. I'm reading about parallel universe because it's fun. I will base my career on whatever I want and it has nothing to do with you, so screw you!"


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment