Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday Fiction 212: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Tell me she can't be serious," Alex said looking at me intensely.
I had no idea about what and I just shrugged my shoulders returning his stare.
"Amy, it's organic chemistry we are talking about, the most impossible thing on the planet, it's filled with tons and tons and tons of formula to be memorized and tons and tons and tons or rules that you need to remember," Alex said.
"I love it," Amy said with a bit too much of enthusiasm in her voice as if she was forcing herself.
It was like she was the girl who didn't like the movie in a group of friends but had to participate to the conversation emphasizing who ever scenes were so awesome because everyone else loved it and she didn't want to be left out. Except that Alex and I and possibly the rest of the planet had the same feeling about her topic. It was hard and involved a consequent amount of rot memorization that none of us would ever go through willingly, live alone by reading until brain collapse. And I knew because my topic was already bad enough.
I wanted to tell Amy that hating it wouldn't make her a bad person but Alex shook his head and decided he had enough of it.
"And how is your reading?" He asked me with a smirk that almost made me want to tell him that it was the funner thing I had ever done in my life. Maybe he and I had that effect on Amy.
"It's awful, I miss my relativity book so bad that I'm keeping in on my night table for a cuddle tonight," I said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment