Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Pullip Yona from the Multinic Series Review (with video)

Today I have for you the very colorful pullip Yona. She is part of the multinic series with Isul Tete, Dal Delorean and Byul Stefie. Since I don't have any Byul, she completes the series for me so I'm really happy to add her to my collection.
I got her for a very nice price in the second hand section of the amiami store in Akihabara's radio kaikan.
She is very colorful and come with an outfit made of multiple of different fabric with a lot of texture. She also comes with her own little doll.   

Here is the video



And here are some pictures




✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment