Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Pico Choco-Mint Ice Cream Lycee Azone Doll Review (with video)

Today,  I have for you the little pico Lycee Choco-Mint Ice cream version from the Sweet a la mode series of the pico Sahra's a la mode girls.
She is a piconeemo size remade version of the pureneemo Choco Mint ice cream Lycee.
Azone has been remaking the entire Sweet a la mode series in smaller versoin and the new girls are super adorable. It is the first time that the Sahra's a la mode is made as pico and I'm very happy that they made them on the D body.
This version of Lycee is the regular version while her counter part, the blueberry ice cream is limited. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get the limited version.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment