Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Marshmallow Bunny Fuuka Azone Doll Review

Today I'm introducing the Marshmallow Bunny Fuuka! She is Azone's second Fuuka doll. She is part of the Excute Family and friend with Mio. Azone actually also has a Marshmallow bunny Mio who came out around the same time. This doll comes with a summer/spring dress, a cozy knitted cardigan and a very sexy sleeping wear.
I think she is super cute and I like that she looks a bit older than the other excute.  

Here is the video



And here are some pictures



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment