Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wafuru (Mimi Garden Naturalis Historia) Azone Doll Review ( with video include D bodies comparison)

Today, I have for you the first of the Mimi Garden Naturalis Historia series doll: Wafuru.
She is an hybrid between a doll and a figure. She is on a new type of azone D body and at the same time, she has changeable faces and plastic hair styles.
She also comes with clothes that can be used for any of the lil'fairy and she can also use lil'fairy clothes.
I think she is super cute and I love the possibilities her different faces offer.  

Here is the video



And here are some pictures




✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment