Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Harmonia Bloom (Hagumi Hanamoto) Doll Review (with video)

Today I have with me the first of the Harmonia Bloom dolls by Goodsmile company. She is called Hagumi Hanamoto and she is a character from the anime "Honey and Clover".
She is really cute but she also have a few issue.
She comes with a wig that isn't attached so it slips from time to time as you can see on the video. Her arms get out of their socket regularly and the doll stand is a bit disappointing compared to what she was presented with during the doll events and doll shows.
Other than that she is really cute, she had a nice curvy body, a nice range of motion, especially for the head, really intense blew eyes and nice fitted clothes.
I don't know if I will get more of the Harmonia Bloom in the future, that will depends on how many dolls are released a year.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My second youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment