Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday Snippet 201: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.



“Hey, do you even know who you are dealing with? When get out of here you'll pay for that, I remember your faces,” Kamaril yelled at the demons who had thrown him on the floor of his cell.
For all answer the demons laughed locking the door behind him.
Kamaril rush to stand up and threw himself against it just to be pushed back with blue lightening. He hurt the back wall of the cell before landing on the floor heavily.
A light laugh came from the corner of the cell.
“I already tried that one but I wouldn't mind seeing you try again,” the young sounding voice said.
“Who the heck are you?” Kamaril said massaging the back of his head and spreading his wings as much as he could to relax them.
“I'm Lonan, are you one of the bad guy?” the little demon asked getting out of the darkness.
He seemed to have been rolling in the mud, his clothes and hair were so dirty that they could have stood up without him inside.
“Depends what you mean by “the bad guys”?” Kamaril answered.
He was happy not to be alone in here. He had seen that kid before, he had arrived with two bigger demons in the cave he shared with some others before the fight. It seemed to him like a miracle that he had survived.
“I mean the one who locked me here,” Lonan answered, “Because you can torture me as much as you want, I won't say anything. They better get me out, my brothers are coming for me.”
“I wouldn't count on it, first rules for demons: You're a demon, you're on your own.” Kamaril said. “Would you mind?”




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment