Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thursday Fiction 199: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

I blinked three times but I couldn't see anything which didn't help. This new world was sure dark. At the same time it was night time in my own universe too. I had no idea where I was. I was siting on a metal chair which apparently could spin.
"Hello," I said.
"Oh, I'm sorry captain, you fell asleep so I turned off the light," a robotic voice said.
"That's all right," I answered. "Can you turn it back on slowly?"
The light went back on first with a strange greenish glow, then it became slowly brighter as my eyesight was getting used to it until it become totally white.
I was in my father's cabin and I had been investigating the different members of the crew to try to figure out who the extra pilot. The pictures were set on a female, almost 2 meters tall. Damn she was probably super hard to hide on board. Except that she didn't need to hide, she was onboard as a part of the cleaning crew which we never saw because they operated during the night and were mostly robots. Why on Earth would an overly qualify pilot, one of the rare able to go on suicide mission and come back alive be cleaning my ship with a bunch of robot. This was highly suspicious.
I put her name on the list. There were three other names. I checked them up. All of them were overly tall and were walking around the ship for night time duties probably because that was the time when nobody was around or suspicious. And they were doing really petty jobs.
"Do we have more people around over qualified for their job?" I asked the robotic voice.
"Yes captain," the voice answered.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment