Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday Fiction 197: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week.

My mind couldn't help going back to the spaceship and Antares and Michelle's dad somewhere in the universe and the reason why everyone wanted to stop her from finding him. Her life was definitely more exiting than mine. I closed my eyes and blinked so many times in front of my textbook that I thought I was going to get back there but the truth was Michelle didn't need me right now and nobody seemed to need me enough to call me to them. I had no choice but to read.
"I need food," Amy said.
She might have been all happy but she had this look on her face. The look of the person who have been ingesting way to much information all at once.
"Let me finish my chapter and we can cook something," I said.
"You have been staring at the same page for ever," Amy said, "You definitely need a break."
"What I need is a better brain," I said.
That made her laugh, a sort of tired laugh, she needed sleep more than food a well deserved one.
"Maybe you shouldn't be trying to understand everything," she said. "Maybe you can just fly through it, by the time you're done with all those books, if you go back to the first, I'm sure it'll be easier already."




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment