Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday Fiction 193: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I tried to explain why I wanted more classes, dad didn't listen, I told him it was my life and my choice and that he had to deal with it," Amy said.
She was smiling between her tears and wiped her eyes.
"No you didn't," Alex said smiling too.
Amy nodded.
"I did, I totally did and it was awesome," she answered.
Alex's phone rung again and I could hear some yelling on the other side as he picked it up.
He held it far from his ears until the yelling stop.
"Don't yell at me, I didn't do anything wrong," he said.
Whoever was on the other side of the line seemed to calm down as Alex placed his phone near is ear.
"I think it's fine actually," Alex said. "I think she can make it."
There was a long tirade from the other side as Alex listen. I noticed how patient he was with his parents when he didn't seem to have that kind of patience with Amy before.
"Just let her try, it's too late to do anything about it, it could be a nice surprise."
Pause.
"No, I don't know which class. Maybe you should call her and ask, Mum."
Pause.
"No, she won't call you back."
Pause.
"No, because you have her number and if you want to talk to her you should call her."
Pause.
"I know but I can't do anything about it."




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment