Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thursday Fiction 191: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I won't change my classes again," she said more calmly than I had thought possible.
She was a nervous wrecked. Happy little always smiling Amy was only the ghost of herself.
"I won't change my classes again," she repeated after having listened to her parents a very long time.
"I am not being stubborn and immature, I really thought things through," she said. She held the paper I gave her and she started to read. She couldn't go through any reason I gave her without being interrupted. I had a huge impression of deja-vu. She was me, in front of my mum every time I was asking something for myself. Then I had an idea. As long sentence wouldn't do, she had to take a stand.
"My life, my choice, hang up" I wrote on a new piece of paper.
She shook her head to say no. I kneel in front of her and place the paper on her knees.
"Dad, dad..." she called in the phone but there was no way to make him stop.
She took a deep breath.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment