Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thursday Fiction 188: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Let's start right where we left off last week.

I sat next to her. That was a complicated situation and I couldn't get inside of her head to fix it as if she was one of my other self.
"We need a battle plan," I said.
That made her laugh.
"First you need to call them once they calm down a little but not too late that they are mad again, I guess the sooner the better."
"Yeah, then I'll be done with it and won't have it on my mind any longer than necessary."
That was a possibility but I knew that everything my mother did that upset me would turn in my mind for weeks on end. I didn't know if Amy would be able to set it aside as soon as the conversation would be over. She sure seemed to have calmed down really fast from her yelling with Alex.
"I don't know what I can say to them."




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment