Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Pullip Greggia Doll Review (with video)

Today, I'm opening pullip Greggia. She is a Jun planning release from 2005. She is one of the cutest animal pullip out there with an awesome sheep/ram outfit.
She has an awesome face up for an older doll and also has pink eyelids. She comes with her little plushie and some knitting needles as accessories. She has an awesome patchwork like dress and a fluffy sheep looking jacket matching her leg warmers and hat.
She was on my wish list for a long time and I should definitely have grabbed her sooner. 

Quote: The day spent with everyone is 100% much of fun than alone!! So, we can be together all my life!?

Check out the shopping for Greggia video.

Here is the video.


And here are some pictures. 





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment