Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Nakano vlog + Wanda Store + Plushie Haul (with video)

After going to the PetWORKs event, I went to Nakano because I wanted to visit the Wanda Shop.
The Wanda Shop is the physical store of the Wonder Frogs. You can get all the latest release from there. Personally I'm more into Fortune frogs, that's the small one than on the big one. I decided to go there because I wanted a Stella di Notte fortune frog because she actually glows in the dark. I also got a Trail Mushroom to go withe her.
The Wanda Shop is a magical place with a lot of mushroom display for the frogs, small or big.

Then on the way back, I went a bit overly crazy with the plushies.

Here is the video



Here are some pictures



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.

✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.

✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced,

✅ And don't forget to visit my youtube channels: Mes crazy experiences and Write, Read, Live.

Thank you for reading!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment