Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thursday Fiction 177: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.

I turned away from her and took back my captain standing posture or at least what I thought was a captain standing posture until she mentioned that I wasn't moving like myself. You can trust your body to know what to do, as if I needed that on the top of everything else.
Tucker was standing at the entrance of the room and even if he wasn't openly smiling, I could have sworn that he was somehow happy about everything. Yeah, give me trouble, go ahead. I wanted to punch him in the nose just for having a smile underneath his gloomy face. And those hard emotion made me realize one thing. In the previous world, I was overwhelmed by my other self emotions, they were everywhere on me. I needed to find Michelle's diaries too. I never realised that my habit of writing diaries was something my other self would possibly also do before.
"Captain," Tucker said. "This is a very sad matter and I'm afraid we will have to change plan about going to Antares."
He interrupted my thought but he was probably the less subtle person I had ever met.
"Straight to the point as usual I can see," I said.
"But the damage are sever I have here a report," Tucker said shoving the files he had in hand toward my face.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment