Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday Fiction 176: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


 Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Captain I think that there are things that can't be said about," I followed Clara's gaze to a security camera. It was hidden in the wall of the ship and made me suddenly feel exposed, "the engine, the way the ship is moving is a bit different but not much and we can probably make in to Antares still."
"Right, but I'm still worried that what happened to the second engine might happen to the first," I said.
"You're a mechanic expert captain, you can figure it out," Debby said.
We had to keep the conversation formal. How many of those camera where there, where was safe, what was I supposed to do? I had no idea about spaceship mechanics, where I came from, there weren't any spaceships to begin with.
"Do you know why I come here only when there is a problem?" I asked them.
Debby and Clara looked at each other and I could see that they were confused about what I meant but I didn't know how to explain myself better. I wasn't thinking about coming here as in to the second engine room. I meant coming here as in going to other universe to solve the problem in which my other selves found themselves even if they were supposed to have a lot more insight on the situation then I had. I mean I was here in on board of a spaceship and there was no way I was going to know what to do from personal experiences and still, I was here.
"Don't you come here because you want to?" Debby said.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment