Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thursday Fiction 170: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"There won't be any issues, she will fully recover even if her eye might have gotten a bit lazy due to the blow," the doctor said.
I entered the room followed by Fin. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, I didn't know much about this version of Amy and I didn't even know if we were friends. I never met her before today and I wished I could tape into Michelle's memory for into.
"Fanny, I'm so sorry," Fin said trying to take her hand but she slowly pushed it away.
"It wasn't an accident, it was sabotage," the Fanny version of Amy said.
"Fanny, you can't make assessment like this in front of the captain without proves..."
"Let her speak," I answered.
She looked at Fin from the corner of her eyes and I realized that she didn't seem to like him much. So far so good for the happy family. Where there a single person on the planet who had no problems with the behavior of the people around? At this stage I didn't thing so. I started to count what I new. Lieutenant Fin was not perfect, far from it, he could be great at making crazy piloting and defensive scheme and he totally sucked at relationship with Michelle and with Fanny, just like Alex had a problem with Amy and maybe me in the long run. There had been an accident which I probably had to make my first priority and Fanny was in the middle of it, not like I could save Amy every freaking time she was in trouble. I suddenly felt scared for the girls. They were at the hospital in my previous vision, what if whatever happened in the other universe was to happened here to.
"I saw Tucker..."







http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment