Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, June 22, 2018

Isul Caro, Sample Doll Review (with video)

Today I'm opening Caro from the Princess and the frog prince duo. I got him at the sample sale at Yokohama museum during the Pullip Anniversary event's doll carnival. 
You can go check all the videos of that day here:
Part 1 (walk with me in the museum)
Part 2 all the pullip expo pictures
Part 3 (permanent expo)

Caro is a super cute Isul with a frog theme so he has a frog hood and gloves. He is very colorful as his outfit is created with a lot of different fabrics and lace. I think he is adorable and I'll definitely get Dana to go with him some day. 

Here is the video



And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment