Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday Fiction 167: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


I walked out and back to my room. It was convenient to be so close but I didn't even asked if she had met any of them earlier. There was a lot of them and they were not really a nice bunch. Tamara might be just bitchy but she could also be a total psycho. I locked my door behind me and put on my pajama. There was nothing I could do for my other self with the obsessive mother and there was nothing I could do for Amy if they came at her during classes. I had never felt so useless before. I always went to other world to fix people's problems but I was starting to thing that some problems were to big to be fixable. I took the first book on electromagnetism I wanted to read in the morning and placed it under my pillow. There was his old fairy tale about a little boy who tried to study but couldn't so he place his book under his pillow and spend the all night dreaming about a horse taking him everywhere on his geography course. Then the next thing you know is that he finally knew it all. I wasn't expecting a horse to show up in my sleep to get me to understand electromagnetism but it never hurt to try.







http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment